Apr 17, 2013

Who doesn't love Beach Pictures? ~ Dorothy Nicole Photography, Pensacola, FL

Over our Spring Break we drove down to Pensacola, FL and went camping at the Beach. First, let me say, it wasn't that bad.  I'm not really all that into camping, but it was really nice.  It's a GREAT way to spend some quality time with your family!  Second, I just LOVED having the opportunity to take pictures of my family on the beach.  Who doesn't LOVE beach pictures??  We went to the beach just before sunset and it was BEAUTIFUL!!  I'm not gonna lie though, taking pic of your OWN kids is WAY harder than taking pics other families and their children.  haha!




I added some clouds in on this picture.  I just can't decide if I like it.  What do you think?  Clouds or no clouds??



We camped at Ft. Pickens at the National Gulf Islands National Seashore.  The beaches were BEAUTIFUL and NOT crowded.  While there we toured Ft. Pickens which was a union Ft. during the civil war.  It has a very interesting background AND it was a beautiful structure.  I just had to take pictures of all the beautiful architecture..kind of fun!




Then it was off to the beach with the fam.  We spent about 4 hours out on the beach, had a blast, created some memories, and YES, we (mainly I) got burnt.  That gulf sun is NO Joke!!!







All in all, I highly recommend the Pensacola beaches and yes, even Ft. Pickens!!  We had a GREAT time and I realized I LOVED taking pictures down there.  Photography on the beach in PRICELESS!!  Maybe I need to move to Florida! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips