Apr 1, 2013

The Couch Wedding ~ Fayetteville Wedding Photographer, Prime Community Park~Secret Garden

It was a RAINY Saturday, yet somehow, when it was time for the wedding the rain stopped.  AMAZING, right?  Oh, and then it was STORMING again within hours.  Sounds like this beautiful wedding was MEANT to be!! As was their marriage!  Apparently they knew each other in Middle School and then met again YEARS later through work.  Such a good story! I was so impressed with the love between these too!! 

Their Wedding was at the beautiful Prime Community Park ~ Secret Garden in Fayetteville, GA.

All I can say, is that I LOVE wedding photography!  There's just something so special about watching two people SO in love and eager to start their lives together.  Also, I can't help but feel like we're longtime freinds before it's all over! :)  Thank you, Couch Family, for letting me be apart of your lovely day! :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips