Jul 10, 2013

Clayton+Ashley ~ Married, Atlanta LDS Temple ~ Atlanta Wedding Photographer

Funny Story...I briefly knew this Bride when I moved to Montgomery, AL almost 10 years ago.  I believed she graduated from high school a year after we moved there.  So here we are years later and they've asked me to take pics on their Wedding Day!  L-O-V-E!!!  What makes the story even better??  They were married in the same LDS Temple that my hubs and I were married in!  Super L-O-V-E!!!

They are really such a sweet couple.  The morning had a few "bumps" in the plans (as most wedding do), but when she finally got to see her groom during the "reveal", the bride was finally able to breath.  So sweet!!!  They were definitely MADE for each other! :)  

Their reception was in Alabama, so unfortunately I wasn't there to photograph it, but I have no doubt it was LOVELY.  They were married and immediately moved off to Arizona, but I am so glad I was able to spend a short time with them.  I wish them the very happiest life together!! :)

First look...

First appearance as husband and wife....





















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips