Oct 23, 2013

Tanyecia | Magic Hour Session | Atlanta Area Photographer

Meet Tanyecia!  She is a client I received from the non-profit, Magic Hour Foundation an organization that offers free photo sessions to cancer patients and survivors.  I seem to become friends with all my clients, but something about my Magic Hour Clients that draw me closer.  Maybe it's their story, maybe it's their outlook on life, but there is just something special about their sessions.  We met at the beautiful Prime Community Park here in Fayetteville and just took some time for her!

Tanyecia was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer about a year ago.  She is still fighting!!  I know she'll win this battle b/c she doesn't seem to give up.  She seems to love GOD and everyone who crosses her path.  I feel like she loved me instantly!!

I've recently learned that Tanyecia has an even harder battle than most.  Her hubby recently lost his job and their insurance.  That's right, Tanyecia is fighting cancer, fighting for her life with no insurance.

A sweet friend of her's set up a donation page to help raise funds for her healthcare.  Please go HERE and read more about her and donate if you can.  I think even $5 would add up, don't you?!  If I were in this situation I would hope and pray that people like you and me might be willing to help me out.  So let's answer her prayers.  It's so simple!!

Also, spread the word!! Please repost on FB, Twitter, maybe even instagram.  I would consider it a personal favor.  

Plus, if you make a donation, I will give you 25% off your session fee when you book a session with me.

Now just click on THIS link and help a gal out!! :) 

Thanks so much,
Nicole













Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips