Oct 7, 2013

Kayla | Rising Starr High School | Fayetteville Senior Portraits Photographer

Meet Kayla! She's another one of my beautiful Senior's this year. Her Mom told me she was beautiful when we talked on the phone...turned out she wasn't just being biased.  I seriously felt like I was taking pics of a super model!  I enjoy getting to know my Seniors and their family.  With Kayla, I even got to know her grandmother.  If you think parents are excited about Senior portraits, let me tell you, grandparents love them even more!! :)

 I'm always a little sad once I finally deliver their prints and products b/c or interactions will be less.  Thanks goodness for FB, I can't wait to hear what school they choose and how their Senior year goes. :)












Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips