Sep 26, 2013

Natalie | Whitewater HS, Class of 2014 | Fayetteville Senior Portrait Photographer

Meet the Lovely Natalie, Class of 2014!  Whoo hoo!! We had such a nice time during her session.  She and her mother were both such a pleasure to work with!  It was a perfectly cloudy afternoon then the bottom dropped out and is was pouring rain!  They were such good sports about it.  Natalie decided she wanted to get some pics in the rain...so we went for it.  He sweet boyfriend (who came along to help make her smile and laugh) even held the umbrella over my camera.  Such a sweet kid!!  

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I love taking Senior Portraits!  I just love being around these teenagers.  Their adventurous spirit rubs off on be a little bit with every shoot! :)












Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips