Aug 21, 2013

The {W} Family | Fayetteville Family Photographer

Meet the sweetest little family!!  Since they have 5 kiddos, we decided to make it easy on the parents and have their session at their home. When I got there, I was shocked at how relaxed I was.  All the kids were doing some last minute preparations and in the same area of the house and it was so QUIET!!  No screaming, no fighting, and they were all helping each other.  I don't know how they do it, but those kids are AWESOME!!    If you were to walk into my house with my 3 little girls there would almost always be screaming and squealing, and probably fighting!!  LOL!  

Anyway, these kids are the cutest and their parents are too!  Take a look for yourselves...











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips