Aug 16, 2013

Angelica + Kelsi | Graduation Party | Fayetteville Senior Photographer

Now that The 2013-2014 school year had started, guess it's the appropriate time to post grad party images of the class of 2013, right?  OK, I've been a bit of a slacker this summer (as far as blogging goes).  Rest assured these girls have seen their images and ordered their products! :)

It was really a fun party!!  It was the the Prime Community Park ~ Secret Garden.  It was a perfect backdrop to celebrate their graduations with ALL their friends.  These two girls are adorable inside and out.  Seriously, they were so sweet and gracious,  as were their Mother's! :)  It was great working with them and the BEST part??  They LOVED their pictures! :)  I HEART seeing my clients excited about their pictures! :)

I'm so excited for these two girls.  They are best friends going separate ways to college, but I know their friendship will last a lifetime! :)  Thanks ladies, for letting me be a small part of a BIG and important time in your lives! :)



















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips