May 3, 2012

The {R} Family ~ Evans, GA Family Photographer

I first met this client/friend in the fall at Panera Bread.  We have 3 girls all the same age, so perfect for play dates, right?  You would think!  We were both just so busy we jut couldn't get together!  But we texted over a few months and FINALLY got together at the park this spring.   What makes this story even better, her hubby was the ENT that took out Nora's tonsils in December!!  I guess our friendship was just FATE!  he he!

I was honored when she asked my to take pics of their family.  They will be moving soon, so I'm glad we at least got to know each other a little more before they leave!

fbrogers28
fbrogers39
fbrogers26
fbrogers15
fbrogers8
fbrogers36
fbrogers4
fbrogers3
fbrogers27
fbrogers22
fbrogers20
fbrogers2
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips