May 8, 2012

May photo challenge ~ I heart faces

This weeks contest theme over at I HEART faces is "Hey Girl"!!  It's to challenge you to take pics of your children, mainly girls for this round.  First, how can I resist Ryan Gosling?  If you're a RG fan then you get this.  Second, this picture I JUST took last week immediately entered my mind.  I knew I had to enter it!  I haven't even finished editing all the pics.  So stay tuned SOON for a blog post with the rest!  YAY!!  And wish me good luck! :)
fbnora7


Photo Challenge Submission

4 comments:

  1. so pretty.. love the softness and sharp image. beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the soft colors and her beautiful face:) I have been looking for a crown like that for a session coming up! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MYYYYY GOODNESSSSSS. This is beautiful!! That child should model!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!! You know I HEART them! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips