Dec 25, 2011

Christmas through my camera

So, my last session was sometime in the middle of December so I could take some "time off" to enjoy the Holiday season.  But, Christmas comes with sooooo many reasons to take pictures.  So, I've been clicking  and editing like a crazy person!!  I could have taken a million more, but feared my family was getting annoyed.  There's just so many creative ideas that roam around Christmas.  So I'm sharing a couple of my favs here.

Wishing all of you a FABULOUS Holiday Season!!  Merry Christmas!! :)

webtree1 jwebesusgift2 webnorasgift

ok, sorry not so creative, but ADORABLE!! You know I had to throw that in there!! webfunky3 copy webchristmasgoodies websantacookies webourornament dnfunky8web
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips