Dec 15, 2011

The {A} Family ~ Evans, GA Children's photographer

I had such a nice time with these kiddos.  They were adorable together!  They would each stand behind me and help the other smile and laugh while I was taking their pics.  You can really tell they have so much love for one another.  I also loved working with the Mom before during and after their session.  I knew her before, but, now I consider her a friend.  Just another perk of the Job! :)  

I also designed an AWESOME Christmas card for them.  So stay tuned on my facebook page for that one!!  And while you there go ahead and "like" it! Thanks! :)

webanderson2 copy webanderson3 copy webanderson12 copy webfeet copy webanderson27 webanderson22 webanderson20 webanderson15 webanderson18
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips