Nov 4, 2013

The {T} Family | Magic Hour Session | Fayetteville Family Portrait Photographer

This was another one of my awesome Magic Hour sessions! I just love being a part of this program!! Tracy is currently in remission from breast cancer.  Thank Goodness!!  I couldn't be happier for her and her family.  She told me some intimate details of her fight with cancer.  For people like me,  who have never had to fight this disease, I don't think we'll ever understand what cancer patients go through, the misery they and their families face.  I'm thinking a free photo session is the very least I could do for them.

I just met Tracy and her family at their home in Fayetteville.  It was perfect timing b/c one child was leaving the next day for Europe, another daughter is leaving soon on a mission for her church and another daughter almost didn't make the session b/c of bad traffic driving home from college.  I think this session was meant to be!  They are a great family, full of love and support for one another.












Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips