Nov 11, 2013

Mr. Charles Valentine | 90th Birthday Celebration | Atlanta Event Photographer

A few weeks ago I had the privilege of photographing a 90th birthday celebration at Southern Oaks here in Fayetteville, GA.  I had the best time.  All of his children, grandchildren, and even great children were there.  Many families even flew in from all over the United States.  It was quite the event.  They all had a great time, great food, and made some great memories.  I felt like I was part of the family by the end of the night! :)

Mr. Valentine should be proud, he has created a great family over his lifetime.  Also, I have to say, I was so impressed with Mr. Valentine (aka "Pops").  Nothing can hold that man down.  Age has not slowed him down for a bit!! I wish him and his family the very best and hope the see them for his 100th birthday celebration!! :)

















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips