Jun 12, 2013

Jeff+Abby ~ Atlanta Wedding Photographer ~ LDS Temple

I was so thrilled to be a part of this couple's wedding day!!  The Groom's family are some pretty awesome and important people to me, so I thoroughly enjoyed spending the day with them! :) 

 It was a VERY rainy day, I mean POURING!!! But, there's a silver lining to every rain cloud as their pictures turned out AWESOME!!  This is the second wedding I've shot while raining and let me tell you, RAIN makes for BEAUTIFUL pictures!!  Also, rain on your wedding day mean Good Luck.  I should know as it was raining, practically snowing. on our wedding day! :)

Jeff is such a NICE young man and his wife, Abby could not have been more gracious, kind, and BEAUTIFUL!!  I wish them all the luck and love in the world! :)































Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips