May 22, 2013

Lunch on the Lawn ~ Fayetteville, GA Events Photographer

Have been to "Lunch on the Lawn" put on by the City of Fayetteville?  It's really so much fun!   It's on the Fayetteville square and there is live music, food, dancing, and plenty of socialization!!  I took pictures during the first one of 2013 and I was surprised at the turn out.  I will be going from now on  and next time I'll have to bring my girls.  They'll have a blast!  

It's on the last Friday of every month and feel free to bring your own lunch or purchase something through Chik-Fil-A's booth.  It's a great place to get to know your neighbors in Fayetteville, as well.  I found a new hair salon to go to, met another blogger in the community,  and made new friends in the community as well!! :)  

Hope to see you there!











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips