Feb 13, 2013

Win a FREE session ~ Atlanta Portrait Photographer

Hello out there!!!  Anyone up for winning a FREE session with Dorothy Nicole Photography??  YES?  Ok then, it's simple...just go to my Facebook page and click on the "share" button of the image below.  Don't worry, this image will be right on top of my wall!  OH, and you might as well "LIKE" my page once you're there!  So again:

2. Once you're on my FB page, "share" the image below
3. leave a comment telling me you've shared it so I know! :) 

Now, just sit back and relax I hopefully I select your name as the WINNER, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

PS, you don't have to live in Fayette or Coweta county, but should you win, you'll have to come to ME! :)  

Thanks and Good Luck,
Nicole
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips