Feb 27, 2013

Troy Mini Sessions ~ Atlanta Family Photographer

The good thing about living in Fayetteville, GA is that I'm a hop-skip-and a jump to my hometown of Troy, AL!!  I held some mini sessions there over the Holidays and I LOVED how they all turned out!!  I plan on going there a couple times a year, so keep posted on FB, and I'll let ya know when I'm going there! :)

Take a look at these beautiful families!! :)

webadams8 copywebadams6 copy webadams1 copy webadams5 copy webadams7 copy webadams17 copy weblabrant12 copy webabrant9 copy weblabrant1 weblabrant6 copy weblabrant10 copy weblabrant20 copy webloper15 webloper13 webloper3 webloper18 webloper8 webloper2 websanders18 copy websanders10 copy websander4 copy websanders7 copy websanders9 copy webalesha7 webalesha2 webalesha1 webalesha3
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips