Oct 20, 2012

The {L} Family ~ Atlanta Family Photographer

Just when I was ready to start blogging my sessions from my new area (that would be the great ATL!!) I realized I never blogged my sisters session!!  Yeah, there are perks in having a photographer in the family, but the downside?  It pretty much took me about 3 1/2 months to mail them to her...oops! What can I say? I was busy relocating my family across the county!! Oh well, I'm sure I won't loose her as a client! hehe!!  

We had a good time with this session.  I was in California with her for a little over a month talking about taking her family pictures.  In true "Schafer" (my maiden name) style, we waited until the last few days I was there and we even waited until THAT very afternoon to decide to go for it!  I think they turned out pretty well considering we were flying my the seat of our pants! :)  I miss them so much already! weblesley30 weblesley24 weblesley13 weblesley20 weblesley10 weblesley9 weblesley4 weblesley2 web2lesley3
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips