Oct 9, 2012

The {A} Family ~ Atlanta Family Photographer

This was the last family session I did while I was in California.  Such a sweet and gorgeous family!!  For those of you out there nervous to take pics at your house, pay attention to this session.  This family had 6 children and MANY responsibilities, coming up with a perfect time and place seemed a little difficult.  So, I just suggested we do it at their house to keep it simple and told Mom it would work fine.  Seriously, there's always something picturesque at any home.  I'm actually a fan of this myself, as it just makes a the photo shoot a little less stressful for the family.  We simply used their garage door and their backyard fence as "backdrops".  PERFECT! :)
weballen36 weballen39 weballen20 weballen15 weballen11 weballen8 weballen5 weballen29 weballen1
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips