Mar 7, 2012

The {D} Family ~ Evans, GA Family Photographer

Oh, what an interesting session this family and I had!  Yes, that's an inside joke...sorry!!  But, through it all, I think we really bonded.  You know how they say people bond through traumatic situations...yeah, that's us.  OK, so "traumatic" may be a bit of an exaggeration, but it was definitely unexpected and interesting!!  I know I've made you SO curious now, right?  My apologies!!

All you really need to know is that this is an AWESOME (and clearly adorable) family!!  We really had a good time and I consider them even better friends then I did before! Thanks {D} family for an unforgettable session!  xoxo! :)


webdevine8
webdevine26
webdevine5
webdevine19
webdevine15
webdevinecollage
webdevine9
webdevine3
webdevine1
webdevine23
webdevine7

2 comments:

  1. thank you, sweet nicole! you are the best! we had a great time, love the pics, and none of the kids cried! now that is what i call success! woohooooo! :)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, sweet nicole! you are the best! we had a great time, love the pics, and none of the kiddos cried! now that is what i call success!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!! You know I HEART them! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips