Feb 27, 2012

The {B} Family ~ Evans, GA Family Photographer

I was so excited when I booked a session with this family.  They are so very nice and even had little girls the same age as my girls.  So fun!  I see a play date in our future...hehe! :) 

It was a beautiful winter/spring day, sorry just not sure what season we're in lately.  We did the session at their house which is always great b/c it just makes everyone more relaxed.  If you don't think your house is "picture worthy" don't worry, it's about your family and the relationships, not about the background! 

Anyway, this was a great session and I may have just made a new friend!  Thanks {B} family for your kindness! :)

webbayse23 webbayse32 webbayse31 webbayse14 webbayse3 webbayse5 webbayse25 webbayse27 webbayse4 webbayse1 webbayse18 webbayse22
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips