Mar 24, 2011

Springtime Prints

So, A couple days ago I posted these pics on FB and I've had a bit of a response to them. it seems that some of you may be interested in having them for yourself!! If you might be one of these people, leave a comment at the bottom of this post and I will send you a paypal invoice. The price will be $5 per file. I will email you the jpeg and you can do what you want with the picture. Hang it up in your house, simply use it as a screen saver, or just a card. Whatever you wish!

Just comment if you want print 1, print 2, or both and your email address. Thanks!

And just for fun I decided to show you the before and after shots!! I truly love photo editing it's fun and a challenge at the same time! :)

Print 1

banda1

Print 2
banda2
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips