Mar 13, 2011

Lemon Curd

Yeah, well don't worry if you don't know what it is, I didn't either! But It's almost like a custard. I subscribe to the email list for Living Locurto. And the stuff she send out is AMAZING. She's kind of like the modern day Martha Stewart. She actually sends out daily emails with neat things from crafts to recipes from other bloggers. This recipe is from HERE. It is so yummy. Try it out and enjoy!

I actually had to google lemon curd to see what you used it for. You can use it in a lot of different ways. It's kind of like a custard. Put it on toast or a muffin. Make lemon bars or scones with it. Use it as a filling in a cookie or cake. or my personal favorite...eat it straight out of the jar! YUMM!

I made a couple jars on a beautiful day that just screamed lemony goodness. Today the fam and I brought them to a few friends. Fun times!

lemon2

lemon1

lemon3

lemon4
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips