Nov 16, 2010

Worth the wait!

I have been working with this busy family for MONTHS to find a perfect date for this busy family and a busy prego photographer...seriously, since the spring!!! But we finally got it together and had a BLAST!!! I just love following a family around and taking pictures just as the are. For the most part, I even let families place themselves for posed pics b/c I just love the natural "flow" of how families work. This family was a prime example. Their pics came out beautifully b/c they were themselves! That's what photography is all about to me...families being themselves! Thanks Turner family, I had a blast! Perfect send off to my "baby hiatus"!!!

wmturner43

wmturner39

wmturner54

wmturner59

wmturner4

wmturner35

wmturner28
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips