Aug 27, 2011

Baby Jacob ~ Evans, GA Newborn Photographer

Meet Baby Jacob!!  He is the most perfect little angle!!  I don't think I've photographed such a relaxed newborn.  He slept for pretty much the WHOLE time.  He was VERY cooperative that way! :)  I met his Daddy when he showed up at our house the day we moved here to Augusta.  We had never met him, but he helped us unload our moving van.  SUPER nice, right?  Turns out his Mama is just as nice.  Lucky little guy, he's been born into the sweetest family!!

jacob24

webjacob16


webjacob22

webjacob15

webjacob9

webjacob5

webjacob3

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole! I wanted to let you know that I put a few photos and a link to your site on our blog. www.anderson-family-blog.blogspot.com. Thanks for the beautiful pictures of Jacob. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!! You know I HEART them! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips