Nov 17, 2009

Christmas "Procrastinator" Special

Hi Everyone!!
Welcome to the Holiday Season!! ;) If you are anything like me you tend to procrastinate! So....I am running a "procrastinator" Christmas Special designed to help you get some cute Christmas pictures to put on your cards, mantel, or tree, whichever you prefer! The Special will consist of a 20 minute studio session and I will give you a CD with about 5* pictures on it. I have some fun Christmas decor we can use depending on you or your child's taste and personality. Right now I have 2 dates available, Saturday, Nov. 21st 11am-1pm and Tuesday, Nov. 24 10am-12pm. Sessions will start every twenty minutes so please email me with you desired time (10:00, 10:20, 10:40, etc.). See flyer below for images.

Please email me if your are interested in one of these mini sessions...and don't procrastinate!!! (wink, wink)

Thanks,
Nicole


From nicole

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment!! You know I HEART them! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips