Sep 22, 2009

Little Angel

This little girl was baptized this past weekend! Her mother bought her the most precious white gown and asked if I would take some pics of her in it! I gladly said yes! I thought she looked like a little angel on her special day! Her best friend was there to celebrate with her and I took some pictures of them together and made a special collage for them to remember the day by. Collages are extra, if interested please ask me for details.



From nicole

From nicole

From nicole

From nicole

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Harber Meadows! So pretty, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! I love the collage! Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!! You know I HEART them! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips